There is a wide array of herbal extracts incorporated in breast enlargement pills and creams today. These herb-based ingredients include fenugreek, which is commonly found growing in the Mediterranean region. Fenugreek seeds and leaves are mainly used as a delicious cooking spice, but the plant itself is also said to be a solution to a variety of health problems.
Here is a quick rundown of known fenugreek uses and benefits:
- Breast enlargement. Fenugreek extract is used in many self-applied solutions, e.g. creams, pills, gels, or teas, to assist in balancing women’s hormones and to enlarge the breasts. It is a simple, everyday home remedy that many use. To start, you may consume up to three grams of fenugreek a day. You may also just buy a breast enhancer with fenugreek as an ingredient, making sure that it is safe and of high quality.
- Cholesterol balance. According to research, individuals who took two ounces of fenugreek seed every day had substantially lower cholesterol levels after 24 weeks. They were also found to have lowered heart attack risk, specifically 25 percent lower. Fenugreek seeds can be sprinkled on your meals, or you may take them in the form of capsules.
- Helping skin inflammation. Fenugreek is used as a topical potential treatment for skin issues like boils, abscesses, eczema, burns, and gout. Follow these steps for a simple remedy for skin inflammation: (1) take a spoonful of fenugreek and grind it into powder form, (2) mix the powder with warm water, (3) soak a piece of cloth into the mixture, and (4) apply the soaked cloth directly onto affected skin area.
- Natural remedy for heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek seeds offer plenty of mucilage, which assists in soothing gastrointestinal inflammation, coating the stomach and intestinal lining. As an effective heartburn or acid reflux remedy, sprinkle a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds onto your food. You may also swallow a teaspoon of those with water before starting your meal.
- Fever remedy. Traditionally, fenugreek has been associated with fever reduction when taken with lemon and honey. May Help With a fever by simply taking a teaspoon or two of fenugreek seeds thrice a day along with an herbal tea containing honey and lemon juice.
- Ease of childbirth for pregnant women. Fenugreek is linked not just to breast helping increase breast size, but also stimulating uterine contractions and therefore helpful in inducing childbirth. Pregnant women, though, should consult their doctor first before using this remedy for induced labor.
- Better milk production in lactating mothers. Fenugreek benefits for women extend to an increased milk production for lactating women. Studies show that milk production can increase by more than 500 percent within one to five days after fenugreek consumption. The reason behind his is not yet known, but is speculated to be due to the oil in fenugreek.
Fenugreek has been lauded for these positive effects, and it has been reported truly helpful by many users. But it’s always wise to put safety above any purported benefit when it comes to breast enlargement and beyond.