Have you heard about L-tyrosine as an ingredient in herb-based breast enhancement pills and cream products? L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid used mainly to synthesize numerous neurotransmitters in your brain. Supplementing with it has been promoted to help improve focus and energy without stimulants. In addition, it is touted to have potential in helping disease due to imbalanced neurotransmitters.
Here’s the lowdown on L-Tyrosine as a breast enhancement and health aid.
Read these notes on the benefits and uses of this amino acid. L-tyrosine:
*Disclaimer: The statements on this website have not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are natural supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, potential cure or prevent any disease. Please note that we do not provide medical advice; this is reserved for physicians and health care professionals. Results may vary per person.
The products and information on this website is not a substitute for expert information from your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. For questions about the risks or side effects when using these products, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. Not for people under 18 years of age, pregnant or lactating women. Keep away from children. Product Results May vary by Person/ User.
- Is found in lean meats and dairy products.
- Is synthesized in your body from L-phenylalanine, an essential amino acid. Different important neurotransmitters are synthesized from it, and they include dopamine, pigments, and hormones that cover those made by the thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands.
- Has many crucial functions in cellular signaling cascades when incorporated into proteins.
- Provides weight assistance and is a protein building block.
- Is an ingredient of many products that help increase breast size, including pills, creams, and gels.
- Is given to patients with phenylketonuria, a genetic deficiency in processing phenylalanine.
- Low levels of it are usually implicated in neurotransmitter level imbalance, the culprit in many health disorders.
- Is considered helpful in helping stress, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, ADHD, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia, chronic fatigue, and drug withdrawal.
If you happen to use L-tyrosine for the purpose of breast enhancement, it is most recommended to consult your doctor. These self-applied breast growth pills and products have been shown to have a relatively good success rate, but their safety and effectiveness depends on your individual level of health and medical condition.
It’s not yet known why one has small, underdeveloped breasts. But it is widely known that there are natural strategies you can implement to naturally enlarge your breasts, including your diet and supplementation, exercise, breast massage, and other interventions. They may take time to show results, but they are an alternative to breast surgery, which are cost-prohibitive and invasive.
Never substitute your prescribed medications with L-tyrosine. Talk to your doctor, too, for the best course of potential treatment. Recommended L-tyrosine dosage varies from 500 to 1,000 milligrams, taken thrice a day before meals.